Friday, May 21, 2010

If the Universe were six feet tall

If the universe was six feet tall, then, I could look up into its eyes and see its creator. He would no longer be The Unknown. Then, I would feel more secure. I would know his limitations and there would be no obscurity. There would be clarity and understanding. If the universe was six feet tall, I would feel safe, I would know if we were the only human species. I would learn if we are just experiments. I would comprehend our intention on this earth. I could ask -is it simply to suffer, watch others agonize, or is there more to this life? If the universe were six feet tall, I would trip him and tell him, we’ve had enough. Take us out already, humans are despicable creatures and they haven’t learned the most basic and most important lesson of all. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment